Sunday, February 2, 2014

5 Photos

Like I had mentioned in my last post - I'd been looking at the work of Andy Warhol and have played a little with arrangement in how I want to present some of my photos. The Disaster Painting (Car Crash) in particular is what I took as an inspiration to kickstart the arrangement process for one of them. I'm still not sure in how I want the repetition to be laid out and I think I need to change the questions I'm asking myself to figure what I want the arrangement to say or represent. I've also played around with one other image that was scanned in.

Basement

The Holy Family

Disaster Painting

Rosario

My Brother Joshua with an overlay of a note from my Mom

1 comment:

  1. I like your experimentation & the use of Andy Warhol's appropriation! It looks like you tried to depict a cross with the pictures and I think it works! Can't wait to see what your going to do next

    ReplyDelete